Sunday, May 20, 2007

Final Blog posting: "Rockville Centre" wikipedia article

For my wikipedia article “Rockville Centre” my major contributions consisted of discussing the school district within my hometown. I created this section titled “Rockville Centre School District” within my first edit which has remained unchanged by the wikipedia community. I had just provided basic information which comprised of a list of the names of the public schools from the elementary level to the high school. My second edit to this article also helped develop the section “Rockville Centre School District” by providing a link to the school districts homepage. This addition has also remained unchanged. As far as my third edit, I had made a small grammatical correction within the article by correcting the spelling of Rockville Centre. Many people spell centre wrong by placing the “r” after the “e”.
For the most part this article is pretty active within the wikipedia community. It is fairly well developed with a rich history overview, but a lot of important information can continue to be developed. There hasn’t been may major changed to the article since February but there have been many small edits and additions that should help the article grow.

Permalink- Rockville Centre

No comments: