Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Edit #3 to "Seawane Country Club" wikipedia article

For my third and Final edit to the seawane Coutnry club article I added a link to the Clubs Homepage. This should serve as a good source of information if anyone needs additional information, or would like to see photos of the club. I was surprised to see that the Seawane article was not deleted like it was after my first edit. The information I posted was very basic, so hopefully it is not percieved as biased by the wikipedia community.

Date of Entry- 4/24/07

HyperlinkL: The Sewane Club

2 comments:

AKJ Books said...

I'm glad that the article was not deleted again. It is good that you tried to post the article again even though it failed the first time.

Robby said...

Im not sure what was going on, because my first edit was definitely not biased, and my second edit was pretty much the same.